terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

I am... I think...

I just made this blog to have something to show to the teacher of the discipline of English and Communication Skills.

My name is Elsio Afonso, I'm 19 years old, although it appears to be older - must be because of alcohol-and I live on a village near Vila Real.

Nowadays I study at the University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, in the course of Communication and Multimedia and I find myself currently in 2nd year of it.

When I started this course I was a little discouraged because my first choice was more related to the area that it intended to follow: Journalism, but I ended up to like the course, but did not drop the idea of following something in the media area.

English is not exactly my favourite subject but I understand their usefulness for my future.

I think that the course had been improved this year but I still find it focuses too much on computers and a little part of communication and even design. As an example I consider the discipline of Linear Algebra completely useless in the course.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário